1. Paloma Sugar Stack Rings $925 – $5500 from Tiffany’s
While diamonds are a girl’s best friend, these colorful rings designed by Paloma Picasso come a close second, and would make the perfect accessory for any outing.
2. Sigerson Morrison Flats $395 from Nordstrom
I love patent leather shoes; it’s the easiest way to put a little shine in your wardrobe.
3. Kate Spade Clutch $297 from Bluefly
Every year I put a clutch on my holiday list, and every year I get a boring black clutch. This year I’m thinking metallic gold, it will go perfectly with all my outfits.
4. Loro Piana Stola Opera $825 from Neiman Marcus
Instead of asking for a sweater this season I’m putting a stole on my list, they’re much more versatile.
5. Oversized Multi Star Keyfob $98 from Coach
With this keyfob I’ll never lose my keys again.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40