Badgley Mischka on the set
OK, I am breaking our policy of no bridal…but just this once. Why? Well I know it’s bridal season and I am partial the list of designers I will be mentioning for their spectacular evening (non-wedding) wear. By the way, I’m not anti-marriage..in fact I am taking the plunge myself this summer, but as a bride I can say, I abhor the racket that is the bridal industry.
I digress. On Sunday, April 15, (9:30 AM ET) WE tv will debut a new wedding reality TV show called Get Married – that covers every stage of the wedding process for the bride to be.
The premier show will feature some of the world’s top fashion designers who will share insider tips on wedding dress trends for the upcoming wedding season including;
· Designed Beyonce’s gown to celebrate the opening of Dreamgirls, featured on January 2007 issue of Vanity Fair
· Halle Berry’s dress, 2007 Cannes Film Festival
· Angelina Jolie’s dress, 2007 premiere of The Good Shepherd
· Debuted day-wear pieces to her Spring 2007 collection at New York’s 2007 Fashion Week
Mark Badgley and James Mischka
· Too many Oscars and Emmy Award designs to mention
· The masters of the ‘evening gown’
· Debuted ready-to-wear at New York’s Fall ’07 Fashion Week
· Sandra Bullock’s 2006 Oscars’ dress
· Eva Longoria wore the designer’s coral column to the Emmys
· ET’s Vanessa Manillo’s dress, 2007 Golden Globes
· Sharon Leal’s dress, Dreamgirls Premiere.
Check out some of the first episode of Get Married on YouTubeSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40