When paired with simple styles, indelicately suggestive accessories can amp up the sex appeal of any outfit. The key approach is to keep it minimal â€” wear only one piece at a time and keep all other jewelry light, if existent. Seemingly debauched pieces can exude power and confidence, but chic designs and decadent jewels keep the look striking and exquisite. Channel the wayward woman within and model your mischievous side incarnate.
1. Black patent leather adds a rock â€˜n’ roll edge to this piece, but the jet embellished pewter design contributes rich detail.
Erickson Beamon $595 net-a-porter.com
2. Reminiscent of Angelina Jolie when she was rocking fierce tattoos and a vial of her husband’s blood around her neck. A much less disturbing alternative, this scarlet Swarovski crystal pendant has that â€œsmoldering temptressâ€? allureâ€”add serious attitude to any outfit, from a fitted white tee to the plunging neckline of a satin black dress.
Stephen Webster $550 net-a-porter.com
3. Cleopatra has been idolized for her legendary beauty, strength and feminine audacity. The scarab beetle pendant adorning hefty chevron links gives this Roberto Cavalli necklace an Egyptian flair â€” a tribute to all the powerful female rulers who have followed in the pharaoh’s footsteps.
Roberto Cavalli $450 net-a-porter.com
4. Caged pearls and black gems lend a tough, physical outlet for otherwise dainty jewels. The haphazard clusters radiate effortless beauty if worn with your hair swept up in a tousled ponytail.
Subversive Jewelry $280 dilseycoal.com
5. There’s nothing understated about the intensity of this piece. A sterling silver chain dangles a sleek, fierce-looking bullet â€” keep the rest of your outfit simple and unpretentious to balance the aggressiveness of this necklace.
Tom Binns $200 net-a-porter.com
6. Beaded bronze trim encircles a large, faceted oval bloodstoneâ€”green jasper with red flecks throughout the stone. In medieval times, the red spots were thought to be the blood of Jesus and the stone contained miraculous powers, hence the name â€˜bloodstone’. Such a lofty, regal looking ring; something a roguish queen might accessorize with. Definitely a statement piece.
Stephen Dwec $350 bergdorfgoodman.com