The Andersonville Galleria, which hosts more than 50 artists and
artisan products under one roof, will be celebrating mothers and the
month of May with trunk shows, tasty dessert demonstrations, and sales during the entire month. Special Mother’s Day
events are planned for Saturday, May 10, and participating merchants
will donate up to 25% of the evening’s sales to local non-profit The
The Enterprising Kitchen provides
workforce development and support services to women who are working
toward self-sufficiency and economic independence. For
more information about The Enterprising Kitchen, visit www.TheEnterprisingKitchen.org.
Other events in the month include:
• Brite Baby will be hosting a trunk show of her knitwear during the second week in May.
• Deana Rose Jewelry will host a trunk show featuring many
one-of-a-kind pieces in addition to her spring collection. Free gift
wrapping on Saturday, May 10 – perfect for Mother’s Day!
• Nouvelle Atelier will be debuting corsets for sale and for custom orders.
• Jewelry designer Kimberly Polka will be
offering 15% off through Mother’s Day as well as donating 15% of her
sales through June to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
• Tongue Tied presents specials on one-of-a-kind hats from May 9-11.
Shop for Mom, for yourself, or for a good cause! The Andersonville Galleria is located at 5247 N. Clark Street, in Chicago, which is right in the heart of Andersonville. Check the Galleria’s website for more products and information.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40