ThermaClear is an effective heat-activated spot treatment for mild-to-moderate inflammatory acne (pimples, blemishes, zits). It is clinically proven to accelerate healing time, clearing pimples in less than half the time than pimples left untreated. The device delivers a controlled burst of heat directly to individual pimples, penetrating the skin to neutralize the underlying bacteria that cause pimples. With no medicine involved, ThermaClear heals without the typical side effects, such as over-drying or irritated skin. The treated area will experience a tingle or zap sensation, indicating the device is working.
What I love about ThermaClear is that it treats zits in seconds and clears them in days. Simply apply to each pimple as you notice it forming. And the best part? Treatment time is only 2 seconds per pimple (unlike Zeno which is over 2 minutes per zit!). Yes, even at my age I still get the occasional pimple and always at the worst time! I had a stubborn one that erupted days before and event. ThermaClear cleared it in no time! I was thrilled.
- Clinically proven to clear pimples up to four times faster than those not treated with ThermaClear; many users see results in as little as 24 hours
- Treatment time is only two seconds per pimple
- Effective on mild to moderate inflammatory acne (otherwise known as blemishes, pimples, zits). Do not use on cystic acne.
- Heals acne without over-drying or irritating even the most sensitive skin
- Can be used up to 3 times in a 24 hour period, not to exceed 1 time per hour
- Works best when used to treat blemishes at the first sign of them, before they’ve broken through the skin
How to use ThermaClear:
- Cleanse skin as you normally would
- After turning on the device, wait 10 seconds to charge
- Choose low or high setting
- Place Treatment Tip on pimple and press Pulse Button
- Hold against skin for 2 seconds (you will feel a zap)
– Lauren Dimet WatersSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40