With the demands of home and work as well as insanely hectic schedules, we’re constantly looking for an easy way to simplify our lives. Beauty routines are often shortened or thrown out the window in order to make up for lost sleep. The good news is there are fabulous products that are not only portable, but they are also fuss-proof. With these essentials, you can go from one destination to another as easy as one, two, three.
The Ultimate Handbag Essentials
1. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit $32
A concealer and setting powder in one convenient compact that offers a natural-looking finish.
2. Lorac Co-Stars $19
A long-wear stain and gloss that will take your pout from morning to eveningâ€”or evening to morning.
3. Sally Hansen 2-in-1 White Nail Pencil $2.99
Perfect for the woman who has no time for a manicure â€” or is in between appointments. Running a white nail pencil under nails can give the illusion of a French manicure.
4. Essie Cuticle Pen $14
Follow Sally Hansen 2-in-1 White Nail Pencil by rubbing cuticle oil into the nail beds for a clean polished look.
5. Chanel Professional Eye Shadow Base $30
Perfect for a clutch or purse, this shadow offers a quick and easy application.
6. Guerlain Le 2 de Guerlain $35
Length, volume, definition and curve all in one amazing tube. With two brushes, one brush lengthens, defines and curls while the other, shorter brush coats every hair â€” even those in the inner and outer corners of the eyes.
7. Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen $8.49
Makeup application mistakes are easily erased with the stroke of your hand!
8. Trish McEvoy Classic Eye Pencil $20
Perfect for day or evening, the smooth eyeliner can easily be intensified or worn classically.
9. Ed Hardy Perfume Spray $11 for .25 fl oz
An intoxicating blend of mango, apple, vanilla and amber. Great for both day and night.
10. Luxe Link (from the Flourished Initials Collection) $35
God’s gift to handbags! A genius invention that protects your bag from the floor and the grit that lives on it.
11. Jimmy Choo Liquid Patent and Suede Tote $2,095
Handbag Essentials + These Essentials = The Ultimate Gym Bag Essentials
12. Fredrick Fekkai Travel Brush $55
14. Korres Best of Korres $25
15. See by Chloe Rainbow Oversized Bag $135
17. Artizen Wireless Detail Iron $279
18. Sircuit Skin Advanced Trial Kit and Sircuit Skin Supplement Kit $40 per kit
19. DStat Static Relief Towelettes $15 for 15
20. Mary Green â€˜Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ Eye Mask $33
Beauty rest couldn’t get any prettier. Paying homage to the iconic scene in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, this eye mask exudes glamour.
21. Earplugs by Jen Gen Holly Golightly $5.99
Complimenting the eye mask are these fun fringed earplugs.
22. Louis Vuitton Pegase 50 $2,300
Image Layout: Jessica Piraro