No. I have not gone the trendy sapphic route, however, I am going a little gaga over shoes this season. Normally I’m a handbag kinda gal, but lately so many shoes are speaking to me. Can’t you hear them? Right now Mary Janes (of the stiletto variety) are calling my name.
This shoe style seems to come back every few years and it’s no wonder. They look great with skirts, dresses and slacks. Whether you go with platforms, a pair with embellished buckles or patent sky-high heels, you can really miss. There is nothing childlike about Mary Janes with a stiletto heel!
1. DV by Dolce Vita ‘Jade’ Mary Jane $99.95
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Buckle Detail Sandals $795
3. Rupert Sanderson Regal Patent Mary-Janes $695
4. Report Signature Shoes Bleeker Mary Jane Pump $195
5. DAVIS by Ruthie Davis Koolhaus Ribbed Mary Jane Pump $645
6. Boutique 9 Giganta $145
7. Claudia Ciuti Antonia $410
– Lauren Dimet WatersSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Boutique 9, Claudia Ciuti, Davis by Ruthie Davis, DV by Dolce Vita, fall trends, Giuseppe Zanotti, heels, Lauren Dimet Waters, Mary Jane's, patent, pumps, Report Signature, Rupert Sanderson, sandals, shoes, shopping, trends