As kids head back to school and fall begins again, Style.com is welcoming the new fashion year by updating its features in time for Fashion Week. Included in the new digs are:
– a new beauty blog called Beauty Counter, written by former Jane beauty editor Celia Ellenberg
– advice from Dr. Pat Wexler and Dr. Lisa Airan in a feature called “The Doctor Is In.”
– new celebrity avatars from Leigh Lezark from the Misshapes, Lily Donaldson, Margherita Missoni, Chanel Iman, Jefferson Hack and Tinsley Mortimer, which will give play-by-play from the front row
– Coco Rocha will join the site as a video contributor reporting from the tents, and later in the year, will film day-in-the-life type segments
– new technology that will allow faster and higher quality uploading of images from Fashion week shows, which you’ll now be able to see in a full-screen format
We’ll look forward to the improvements!
Source: WWDSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40