It’s time to glam it up in menswear this fall ladies. The tuxedo look is back. No worries it’s not all black. White, grey, navy and cream made appearances on the Fall ’08 RTW runway as well. Bow-tie optional.
You really don’t have to take this look all the way. In fact, it’s better if you just borrow one or two elements from the boys. It’s all about the tux details, so look for ruffle bibbing, satin lapels or a white tux shirt. It all good. Whatever you do, pair your tux ensemble with sexy shoes. It’s all about the juxtapositioning.
1. Viktor & Rolf Bib Detail Smoking Jacket $462
2. DAY Birger et Mikkelsen Plumetis Tuxedo Blouse $150
3. BCBGMAXAZRIA Tuxedo Trim Matte Jersey Dress $220
4. Vanessa Bruno Cropped Chiffon Tuxedo $293
5. Yoana Baraschi Tank $134.99
6. Escada Strapless Tuxedo Mini Dress $2250
7. Shoshanna Tuxedo Halter Dress $308
8. L’Wren Scott Paillette Tuxedo Shirt $895
9. Paul & Joe Edgarpoe Tuxedo Jacket $855
10. Rag & Bone Tux Vest $295
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Runway photos: NY MagSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: BCBGMAXAZRIA, blouse, Chanel, Day Birger Et Mikkelsen, dress, escada, fall '08, jacket, Jens Laugesen, Jessica Piraro, Karl Lagerfeld, L'Wren Scott, Lanvin, Lauren Dimet Waters, Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Moschino, Paul & Joe, Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, runway, shirt, shopping, Shoshanna, tank, Todd Lynn, trends, tuxedo, Vanessa Bruno, vest, Viktor & Rolf, Yoana Baraschi