Hi biker babe. Yep, that’s right, I’m talking to you! Come on. Every girl/woman has a bit of a bad girl in her, right? So why not let it resonate with a cool leather biker or motorcycle jacket this fall? Cropped or long, black or colored, matte or metallic…all were represented on the fall ’08 RTW runway.
Wear your leather jacket with skinny dark jeans or if you dare, leather pants (please not those gawd awful pleather leggings unless you are 18 and a size zero) and booties. We also love the look of a cropped jacket with a minidress. This is the look for showing some attitude! Nobody will mess with a chick in leather.
1. Andrew Marc Crop Leather Jacket $625
2. Kenna-T Motorcycle Jacket $438
3. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Leather Motorcycle Jacket $798
4. Banana Republic Ruched Leather Coat $500
5. Juicy Couture Leather Jacket $748
6. Juicy Couture Leather Jacket $748
7. Vince Asymmetrical Leather Biker Jacket $725
8. D&G Dolce & Gabbana Leather Bomber Jacket $1,895
9. Bebe Multi Zip Motorcycle Jacket $198
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image by Jessica Piraro
Runway photos: NY Mag
Tags: Alice + Olivia, Andrew Marc, Banana Republic Ruched Leather Coat, Bebe, Celine, Christopher Kane, Crop Leather Jacket, D&G Dolce & Gabbana Leather Bomber Jacket, designer, fall '08, fashion shows, Gucci, HermÃ¨s, how to wear, J. Lindeberg, Jessica Piraro, Juicy Couture Leather Jacket, Kenna-T Motorcycle Jacket, Lauren Dimet Waters, leather jacket, MARC BY MARC JACOBS Leather Motorcycle Jacket, motorcycle jacket, Roberto Cavalli, Rock & Republic, runway, style tips, trends, Vince Asymmetrical Leather Biker Jacket, Yigal Azrouel