Solerra® Sunless Tanning Science has launched its 1st Annual “Before & After” contest!
“Incidences of skin cancer in young women are increasing at an alarming rate,” says Sunless Beauty President Angie Trelstad. “Sunless Beauty is dedicated to doing everything possible to raise awareness and help decrease this trend. Our most loyal clientele are a result of “word of mouth” endorsements from our regular consumers."
Solerra® is asking their “real”, loyal customers to submit a before and after video for others to enjoy and perhaps relay self tanning “tips”. By submitting a personal before & after video you could win valuable prizes and assist in raising skin cancer awareness.
Sunless Beauty will make a donation to the Skin Cancer Awareness Foundation (www.skincaf.org) for every entry,” Trelstad concludes.
The contest will be highlighting the Skin Cancer Awareness Foundation’s campaign, "Shade Across America Week" which is dedicated to raising funds to erect shade covers at school playgrounds and parks.
• Round trip, travel and hotel paid vacation to Las Vegas for the Skin Cancer Awareness Foundation (www.skincaf.org)“Shade Across America” program launch in Las Vegas, May 4-10, 2009. Trip will be three days and two nights during the launch week.
• “Photo Shoot” with Solerra® brand products
• Free Solerra® Product for one year
• One Year of free Solerra® Products. ($1,500 value)
Third Place (10 Winners)
• $500 Free Solerra® Sampling