Here is a hot little trend from the fall ’08 runways…pale pastel coats! No longer reserved for just Easter and questionable bridesmaid dresses, pastel has gone mainstream…and for winter! Think pale mint, butter yellow, robin’s egg blue and lilac next time you are thinking of expanding your winter coat wardrobe.
Wear your pastel with black or grey and pair with thick black opaque tights.
1. See by Chloé Bar Button Coat $1,240
2. Chloe Scallop Edge Coat $2,495
3. Marc Jacobs Collection Mohair Coat $2,200
4. Miu Miu Cashmere Blend Peacoat $970
6. Fendi Collarless Coat $2,520
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image: Carol Calacci
Runway photos: NY MagSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Chloe, fall '08, Fendi, Lauren Dimet Waters, Louis Vuitton, luxury, Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs Collection, Miu Miu, Nanette Lepore, Narciso Rodriguez, pale pastel coats, See by Chloe, shopping, trends, Verrier