Forget the basic black, this season is for the courageous (or crazy?)
I could spend an hour crafting a long-winded description of each of these cold-weather companions but for better or for worse they speak for themselves. Listen to them laugh, chuckle or offer just a moment for some snark.
1. Christian Louboutin Forever Tina Boots, $1575
Someone needs to give the purple people-eater his boots back.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bump Toe Buckle Boot, $940
Everyone thought she was such a normal girl but boy were we fooled â€” they had to drag her away strapped into these boots screaming and kicking. So sad.
3. Chloe Paneled Shoe Boots, $895
Breaking news! A new species has been found: part snake and part purple cheeta. Oh, never mind it was just a chick from LA.
4. Jimmy Choo Suede Erica Shoe Booties, $1395
For the woman in the Connecitcut suburbs who wants to feel like she still has a connection to her former life in the city.
5. Emilio Pucci Cinguettio print snowboots, $395
We all know this girl. She walks around Vail looking for a husband â€” oops, I meant slopes.
6. Anne Demeulmeetser Triple Lace up Flat Tall Boots, $1295
Crack that whip â€” licorice whip.