Apparently residents of Brooklyn were none too happy with the graffiti look of the original bottle that holds the new fragrance named after the borough by Bond No. 9.
So throughout March 2009, Bond No. 9 is inviting everyone—amateurs and artists alike—to join our Brooklyn Bottle (Re)Design Competition and create additional visuals for this contemporary male-oriented cardamom-cedarwood eau de parfum.
Here are the rules:
- Create your design to fit within the outline of the Bond No. 9 superstar flacon and to include our circular “token” logo.
- Any style, figurative or abstract, is fine.
- Inspiration can come from anywhere in Brooklyn—DUMBO, Park Slope, Flatbush, Canarsie, Midwood, Bay Ridge, et al.—or from the very idea of Brooklyn.
- Any medium is okay: oil, acrylic, watercolor, house paint, pastel, crayon, Magic Marker, makeup—even a ballpoint pen or pencil will do.
- Completed designs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or Bond No. 9, 9 Bond Street, New York, NY 10012 by March 31, 2009.
After the two winners are chosen in early April, Bond No. 9 will put the victorious designs into production, with the winner’s names displayed on the bottles. Each winner will also receive one bottle of Brooklyn per month for a year.
Visit www.bondno9.com for more information.
Good luck!See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40