If you are anything like me you are wondering where the heck spring
is and how much longer it will be until you can start donning easy summer clothes. When the temperatures finally rise, that's
when. Well that's not stopping me from stocking up on my summertime
favorite: the white tee.
Every fall I toss out my abused white tees (you know, the ones with
the unsightly yellow marks), to make room for my insanity shopping the
following spring. There is nothing like a clean slate (empty drawer)
from which to start.
This year, why not dare to be a little different and add a few white tees that have some personality? They are still comfy cozy, but have that little extra oomph that is generally missing from a basic white tee. Come on…break out of the Beefy T mold! You can do it!
1. Leifsdottir Ruffle Jersey Tee, $98
6. J.Crew Slub Cotton Ruffled Scoopneck Tee, $39.50
8. Topshop Roll Up Cowl Neck Tee, $44
9. Haute Hippie Feather-Trim Tee, $325
10. Anthropologie Framework Tee, $48
11. Anthropologie Hush-Hush Tee, $68
12. Gryphon Sequin Tee, $275
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image: Minette HigdenSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40