Now that the weather has finally begun turning a bit more springlike, I find myself flat out obsessed with flats. It's too early for sandals, but on these somewhat warmer days, I am certainly not going to wear socks and boots. The tops of my feet are ready for some air! Besides, I love the look of flats paired with jeans, a white tee, a blazer and a favorite scarf.
Now as we reported before, we think designer jelly flats are just a plain silly. Two words: foot sweat. Enough said. So above are some pairs that just spoke to us this season. Some have bows, some have embellishments and some have little going on. Pick whatever tickles your fancy.
2. Oscar de la Renta Embroidered Flats, $595
3. Y-3 Shochi Flat, $139
4. French Sole Passport Ballet Flats, $225
5. Steve Madden 'Kazler' Flat, $89.95
6. Miu Miu Bow Banana Flats, $445
8. Jeffrey Campbell Flyer Black Patent, $98.00
9. French Sole Season Gold Nappa, $125.00
10. Vince Camuto Kimberly, $115
11. J. Crew Augusta Ballet Flats, $160
– Lauren Dimet Waters
Image Layout: Minette HigdenSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40