According to a Degree Women survey, it's the small indulgences that are non-negotiable in hard economic times. To help women find ways to have it all the new Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collection partnered last night at Dylan's Candy Bar with actress Lindsay Price, star of NBC's acclaimed (and sadly now defunct) "Lipstick Jungle." Lindsay is passionate about showing women how to be smart shoppers and spenders and provides tips about how to look good without breaking the bank.
"I've learned that knowing when to save and when to splurge is key o savoring everyday luxuries," says Price. "It's important to realize how to adjust – not abandon – indulgences, by looking for smarter ways to spend and treat ourselves."
Degree enlisted the help of Ann Gottlieb, one of the most prestigious "noses" in the industry, to create the line of body mists and matching antiperspirant deodorants. Here's the fragrance run-down:
- Delicious Bliss
- A light and energetic fragrance with a flirtatious hint of fruitiness
- Top and middle notes include floral and fruity notes such as magnolia, jasmine, hyacinth, muguet, apple, peach and raspberry
- Sexy Intrigue
- A warm and seductive fragrance that is sure to stimulate the senses
- Top and middle notes include fruits and florals such as jasmine, rose, blackberry, strawberry and pink grapefruit
- Classic Romance
- A sophisticated and classic fragrance with floral notes
- Top notes include floral and citrus scents including peony, muguet, bergamot and orange
The Degree Women Fine Fragrance Collections are available nationally at mass market retail stores with a suggested retail price of $3.99 each or visit DegreeWomen.com for more information.
– Jamie StoneSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40