Target is hosting its Bullseye Bazaar – its first pop-up retail store in the Midwest – from Thursday, May 7 – Saturday, May 9 on the ground floor of the Tribune Tower (445 N. Michigan Avenue) from 10 am – 8 pm each day. The Bullseye Bazaar is designed to be a fun and festive take on a traditional market, showcasing more than a dozen designer partners from Thomas O'Brien and Michael Graves to Tracy Feith, Felix Rey and Erickson Beamon, including a sneak peak at upcoming spring/summer lines not available in stores just yet!
The following Target designer partners are represented at the Bullseye Bazaar:
Fashion & Accessories
• Tracy Feith – surfer-turned-designer whose passion for bright colors and prints creates the ultimate beach-chic sophistication. His line is available at Target from mid-May until June 27.
• Miss Trish of Capri – a winning formula from accessories designer Trish Carroll: casual styling + collectible chic + jet set travel. This limited-edition footwear collection is available only through July 5 at Target.
• Felix Rey – fresh and feminine approach from handbag designers Lily Band and Sulaika Zarrouk. The limited-edition collection inspired by the beach is available at Target until June 14.
• Erickson Beamon – jewelry collaboration between Karen Erickson and Vicki Beamon. The designers are known for making bold, iconic fashion statements with their jewelry designs. The limited-edition collection is at Target through June 26.
• Merona Collection – specialty women’s collection providing guests with stylish and affordable options for a complete outfit from head-to-toe, from apparel and accessories to handbags and shoes.
• Mossimo Gianulli – fashion designer known for relaxed and trend-right fashions.
• Thomas O’Brien – esteemed interior designer known for melding modern and vintage products.
• Michael Graves – famed architect and first Target designer partner
• Christiane Lemieux (DwellStudio for Target) – textile designer who has fused modern design with luxurious details to create collections in nursery, bedding, kitchen and tabletop.
• Victoria Hagan – respected interior designer known for creating chic and timeless home décor.
• Napoleon Perdis (NP Set) – makeup star to the stars empowers women with an accessible offering of colors and tools.
• Sonia Kashuk – innovator and visionary, Kashuk believes that beauty should be accessible, affordable and easy for every woman.
• Jemma Kidd (JK Jemma Kidd) – internationally renowned backstage makeup artist and award-winning cosmetic designer.
• Petra Strand (Pixi by Petra) – makeup artist who brings her no-fuss approach into the beauty world with a collection of multi-functional products.
Of course we will be there to check it our…stay tuned.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Bullseye Bazaar, Christiane Lemieux, DwellStudio for Target, Erickson Beamon, Felix Rey, Jemma Kidd, JK Jemma Kidd, Merona Collection, Michael Graves, Miss Trish of Capri, Mossimo Gianulli, Napoleon Perdis, NP Set, Petra Strand, Pixi by Petra, Sonia Kashuk, Target, Thomas Oâ€™Brien, Tracy Feith, Tribune Tower, Victoria Hagan