I recently had the opportunity to try Pure Inventions liquid extracts and am now hooked. Pure Inventions aims to promote beauty and wellness from within…helping you achieve a balanced, healthier lifestyle. Just add Pure Inventions to hot or cold water for high antioxidant, zero calorie, cost-effective hydration. What's more, they taste really good!
There are many types of Pure Inventions to chose from. The range of fruit, cocoa and green tea antioxidant extracts are all natural, and have no caffeine, carbs, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, alcohol and are gluten-free. They are also economical. Adding these extracts to a glass of water costs less than 55 cents.
Pure Inventions Product Line:
- Green Tea Extracts: Raspberry, Peach, Tropical, Pineapple-coconut, Vanilla, Original
- Antioxidant Fruit Extracts: Cranberry + Elderberry, Blueberry + White teas, Pomegranate + Acai
- Pure Cocoa Extracts: Chocolate, Vanilla, Mint
- Tranquility Tea Extract: Calming all-natural blend of chamomile, passionflower and magnesium
- Fit & Slender: Weight management formula
I have personally tired the Cranberry + Elderberry fruit extract in cold water only and love it. Seriously.
Pure Inventions, 40z. for $40.75
Added bonus! Enjoy FREE shipping until May 31, 2009. Simply enter the code P22FREESHIP at checkout at pureinventions.com
– Lauren Dimet WatersSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40