Stuff you will want to keep after the season is over.
Heatherbelle Bridgeview for Second City Style Magazine
It should be an Olympic sport: shopping the sales. The psychic games we play with ourselves (I will lose those 10 pounds to get into that skirt!) and each other
(if I put this dress at the back of the rack my best friend will never
see it) are competitive at best. But don’t fool yourself. You are not going to wear that neon orange shift dress after August and that romper is going to be old news in about a week.
Sometimes things go on sale for very good reasons. But, as you can see,
there are diamonds (well, maybe some studs) among the duds that will
take you into far and (gasp!) might even stick around until next year.
1. See by Chloe Flat Jelly Sandals $86.90
2. LNA Cropped Skinny Pants $83.40
3. Jean Paul Gautier Long Sleeve Jersey Sailor Shirt $98
4. Red Valentino Chiffon Blouse $98
5. Pedro Garcia High-heeled Sandals $98
6. Day Birger Et Mikkelsen Tie Front Skirt $96
7. Velvet Jaida Maxi Dress $96
8. Cropped Belted Trench From Michael Kors $72
9. MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Tube Top $71.90
10. DKNY Silk Tassel Scarf $38
Image Layout: La Tanya Williams
Tags: Day Birger Et Mikkelsen, DKNY, Heatherbelle Bridgeview, Jean-Paul Gautier, La Tanya Williams, LnA, luxury, Michael Kors, MM6 Maison Martin Margiela, must-haves, Pedro Garcia, RED Valentino, scarf, See by Chloe, shirt, skinny pants, snadals, summer, top, trench, trends, Velvet Jaida Maxi Dress