Join AKIRA, Nolcha Fashion and OfficeMax's DiVOGA this Saturday, October 24th, for a special treat in the midst of Chicago's Fashion Focus events. Technicolor Lover, an AKIRA pop up shop and presentation will be unveiled, celebrating Nolcha's Independent Retail Week. Held at Millenimum Park's Harris Theater Rooftop (201 E. Randolph St.), the event's hosts will offer a one stop shopping destination all day Saturday from 10 a.m to 6 p.m.
The Technicolor Lover space will feature the hottest seasonal trends from AKIRA, complimentary spa treatments from Zazu salon, hair consultations from the specialists at PHYTO hair, Hennessey Black cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres by Andrea's Catering throughout the day. At the DiVOGA lounge, OfficeMax's new line of colorful, office chic furniture will be on display to the soundtrack of DJ Polbeeta. The first 50 guests to make a purchase of $200 or more will become eligible to win an exclusive AKIRA scarf, a $50 value.
To highlight the seasonal and holiday fashions available, a fashion show by FORD models will present a vividly colorful display through the day including the following labels at
the allotted times:
• 1 p.m. AKIRA Black Label will be shown with Michael Antonio footwear.
• 2 p.m. BB Dakota holiday attire will be featured with Hunter Boots.
• 3 p.m. Ben Sherman will be paired with William Rast.
• 4 p.m. Modern Amusement’s trendy fall collection will be shown with Creative Recreation shoes.
• 5 p.m. Stone Rose’s color winter collection with French Connection and Chinese Laundry.
Join the rest of Chicago's fashion elite at this Saturday's Technicolor Lover pop up shop from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in our city's beautiful Millenium Park. Print out this flyer and present at checkout for a special 10% discount!
-Alia RajputSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40