Who wants to carry around a heavy makeup bag? Finding makeup products that are good, is half the battle, but finding products that are good and multipurpose wins the fight. Women are more on the go, and don't have time to scrummage through a bag full of makeup. There is a solution. Check out some products that your makeup bag should not be without!
1. Sephora Brand Double-Ended Makeup Brushes, $18- $35 - Using makeup brushes doesn't have to consist of 20 different brushes, apply your makeup with the simplicity of just five! Sephora's new Sephora Collection Double-Ended Brushes provide you with their same quality brushes just in a new convenient and colorful 2 in 1, brush! These fun on-th-go brushes are perfect for a clutter free makeup bag.
2. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, $22.00 - This award winning, sophisticated cream-based formula is perfect for both cheeks and lips. Add on your cheeks for a sheer, lightly flushed finish, or on your lips for a nice stained finish. Perfect for any skin tones, throw in your purse for an all over color.
3. Aquaphor® Healing Ointment, $5.99 - This cult favorite can be found in bags all over from makeup artist to soccer moms, it's many purposes are endless. Use on chap lips, to burns and dry skin, to taming your eyebrows. Yep, it is definitely multi-purpose, and can be used where ever!
4. Lancome Cisl Design Pro- Custom Design Double Mascara, $35 - Apply mascara like a pro with Lancome's new mascara. Create bat worthy lashes in just two steps. Use the larger wand for upper lashes, and use the smaller for those pesky bottom lashes, and hard to reach corner lashes.
5. Stila Smudge Pot, $20 - I cannot say enough great things about these little gems. These pots are a gel eyeliner and shadow in one, with major color pigmentation. The colors are adoring, and can be worn by anyone. The formula stays on all day and so easy to use. Use alone or layer shadow on top for a more dramatic look. These are perfect for day or night.
Illustrator: Kelley E.W.
Beauty Editor, Kelley Epps -Woods
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: AquaphorÂ® Healing Ointment, Beauty Editor, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, Kelley Epps Woods, Lancome Cisl Design Pro- Custom Design Double Mascara, Sephora Brand Double-Ended Makeup Brushes, Stila Smudge Pot