The 2nd Latino Fashion Week in Chicago is here! Latino and Carribbean designers will wow you with their designs.
The week-long extravaganza includes:
- Monday: Hair & Makeup Wars, a competition and show at Green Dolphin Street on 220o N. Ashland, from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and featuring Celebrity Stylist Joseph Cartagena of Salon Genacelli
- Tuesday: Designer Student Competition at the Chicago Center for the Performing Arts at 777 N. Green St. from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Retail Day at the Dana Hotel at 660 N. State St., from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., featuring Tsitsiki Felix, Anchor for Telemundo Chicago and designs by J Lee Silver and SARAR
- Thursday: Millennial Day, Generation Y; Kids-Teenage, Focus on Families, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at North Grand High School, at 4330 W. Wabansia Ave., featuring Anchor Nelly Carreno and Radio Host for 95.5 LA MEGA David Mirando
- Friday: Naturales (Green Day), at V-Live, 2047 N. Milwaukee Ave., from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., featuring Ginger Zee, Meteorologist of NBC Chicago.
- Saturday: International Day (Columbia, Argentina, Mexico and Puerto Rico) at V-Live, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., featuring Zoraida Sambolin, Morning News Anchor for NBC and designs from Sarkany.
- Sunday: Chicago Designers awards, at V-Live, from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., featuring Sylvia Perez, Anchor at ABC Chicago, and designs from Elda de la Rosa and James de Colon
It's the fashion event to be at! Buy tickets here and support the Latino community of Chicago.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Chicago Center for the Performing Arts, Chicago Designers awards, Designer Student Competition, Elda de la Rosa and James de Colon, fashion week, Hair & Makeup Wars, International Day, Latino, Latino Fashion Week, Millennial Day, Naturales, Nina Krek, V Live