Let’s be honest, at least once we all fell into the category of last-minute shoppers for the holidays, but this year we have an excuse! Rodarte for Target is an affordable, chic collection that will launch in Target stores and on target.com December 20 to save us all!
We never like to give cheap gifts that we are embarrassed to have our names attached to so we take time looking for the best gift with the best deal to go along with it. The prices of these dominant pieces are affordable and for once make our wallets smile! The line of lace and tulle dresses and skirts, leopard-print sequin frocks, netted legwear, silk camis and bow belts range from only $9.99-$79.99! Maybe this year we can finally breathe a little and not go into panic mode, well not until our hearts start to race when we hold these pieces. The line will be available December 20 through January 31, so if you get some cash as a gift you will know where to spend it!
1. Lace Bow Dress in Yellow Leopard, $44.99—Lace Tights in Black, $12.99
2. Lace Cardigan in Mustard, $29.99—Lace Cami in Black, $19.99—Lace and Tulle Skirt in Mustard, $29.99—Bow Belt in Black, $12.99—Lace Tights in Black, $12.99
3. Swiss Dot Lace Dress in Blue, $39.99—Bow Belt in Yellow Leopard, $12.99—Cut-Out Knee Highs in Tan/Peach
4. Denim Jacket, $39.99—Tulle Bow Top in Navy, $24.99—Lace and Tulle Skirt in Navy, $29.99—Lace Tights in Black, $12.99
5. Sequin Rib Cage Dress in Black, $49.99—Striped Tee in White/Navy, $16.99—Lace Tights in Black, $12.99
6. Sequin Dress in Gray Leopard, $44.99—Lace Cardigan in Black, $29.99—Bow Belt in Gray Leopard, $12.99—Lace Tights in Black, $12.99
-Heather YoukhanaSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40