I tried Sibu Beauty's Repair and Protect daytime facial cream by using it daily for a few months. The orange citrus fragrance, although lovely, concerned me at first that it may be irritating but it turned out to not be the case! It was actually quite soothing, yet for my extra-dry skin, I felt that I could use more moisture, so I used an extra layer, as directed. This gentle cream may be just right for women with oily skin, or for those who have rosacea or eczema, with claims to work for all skin types. I intend to use this cream more often in the summertime and when it is humid. 100% Natural, paraben-free and cruelty-free, if you have tricky skin, I think this cream may is worth a try!
Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream $19.95
• Promotes tissue recovery and healing
• Rejuvenates sun-damaged skin
• Protects against environmental stress
• Preserves healthy skin tone and texture
• Boosts collagen production
• Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• Helps address rosacea and eczema symptoms
• 100% natural, contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium or preservatives.
— Carol Calacci
FTC Disclosure: Product sample received for review.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40