Chances are you have some holiday gift cards just burning a hole in your pocket. Combine those with post-holiday sales and you can get some serious steals, making this the best time to splurge on pieces that are otherwise out of your range. Here are some of our favorites:
Start from the bottom up with these Modern Vintage boots – all of the colorways are great, but the soft gray is especially fresh. Perfect with black tights, denim, and all of this season’s plums and purples.
Every girl needs a great bag, and the Silverlake Convertible Satchel by The Sak in Twilight is the ideal shade of blue: deep enough to look rich, but bright enough to pop against neutrals.
Baby, it’s (still) cold outside! This cashmere Marc Jacobs sweater coat will keep you cozy now, and it will be a great topper for your lighter dresses come early spring.
You can never go wrong with a classic leather jacket, and this Cynthia Rowley number is as timeless as you can get. You’ll wear it forever.
One last perfect little jacket, a camel wool peacoat by Michael Kors that is a fraction of its original price. Like the aforementioned leather jacket, get it now and you’ll wear it forever.
1. Vivienne Cuff Long Boot Modern Vintage Boots were $450, now $315
2. The Sak Silverlake Convertible Satchel was $200, now $159
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Odessa Oversized Cardi Coat was $500, now $350
4. Cynthia Steffe Kayleigh Jacket was $595, now $415.99
5. Michael Kors Stretch Wool Doeskin Jacket was $1995, now $498.75
Image Layout: Tiffany Carlin