Just so you will be tortured no longer, The video for "Telephone" staring Lady GaGa and Beyonce. There are a few observations that pop up while watching that I thought I would share with you…
- GaGa is going to play this dual-sexuality publicity stunt for all it's worth, isn't she?
- Anyone notice the "subtle" product placement for Virgin mobile phone? I thought they went out of business?
- I assume this is the prison for all lovers of Madonna's Justify My Love Tour. I guess they needed to be jailed for some reason or another.
- Of course, that's how all women answer the phone. Well, at least I do.
- Beyonce should not act. Still.
- I guess 2010 is the year of carbs. Honey buns, Wonder bread and Miracle Whip, waffles, french fries… I'm hungry.
- Scratch that, I don't want the Justify My Love dancers writhing around my turkey club sandwich.
- I would love to live in a world where I could have a styled Lady GaGa (yellow telephone wig, white PVC and KISS platform shoes, no less) as a waitress and no one bat an eye.
- Lady GaGa and Beyonce are the epitome of the word "vogue". Or "hillbilly-chic".
NSFW: There are a few choice profanities, as well as one on screen. Just don't turn it up all the way, if you're in an office.
Source: nymag.comSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40