Gee WaWa, $99
The fringe fad hit our closets hard this past fall and quickly fled from the bullying snow, but it’s predicted that the swaying style will be back for fall 2010.
From boots and moccasins to sandals and loafers, footwear will once again thrive on fringe so hopefully you didn’t toss the ones you had already! An upgrade this year is that some designers are leaving behind that hefty price tag the trend came with last year and are keeping it under $100!
Check out these trendy, Pocahontas-like shoes, all for $100 or less!
Items in this set:
1. Delias Minnetonka Suede Five-Fringe Boot, $99.50
2. Naughty Monkey on the Fringe, $36.25
3. Parry by Soda Suede Fringe Loafer, $30.98
4. ASOS Mango Mulita Fringe Flat Ankle Boot, $84.55
5. Warehouse Suede Fringe Sandal, $46
Photo/Story Source: WWD
-Heather YoukhanaSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40