I usually don't even bother to blowout my hair after April. There isn't enough product in the world to keep my tresses from frizzing if the temperature soars above 70. I also have a problem with my arms getting too tired by the time I am finished blowing the back of my head. The front winds up looking insane, so I usually forgo the whole debacle, but enough about that. I just tried the SuperSolanoTM 3700Moda Dryer and boy, did I eat my words. If ever there was a miracle dryer, this would be it.
The new SuperSolano 3700Moda dryer features a compact design with a unique shorter barrel for increased control while blow drying. It also features a weight balanced AC motor for optimal power and performance as well as Far Infrared heat, Tourmaline, Ceramic and Ionic technologies for healthy, shiny hair.
I could not believe how much easier this dryer made it on me for blowing out my hair. Dare I say, it looked as close to professional as I have ever been able to pull off? I'm hooked. I can't wait for fall when I can really put this baby to good use. My hair was shiny and with minimal product looked amazing all day, even at 75 degree day!
Intended for the most influential stylists in the professional beauty industry, you too can own this amazing dryer to achieve your own salon quality blowouts!
Here is a list of some of the features of the The Solano SuperSolano 3700Moda dryer:
• 1875 watts
• Compact Design for increased control when styling
• Ceramic thermal grill distributes heat more evenly
• Far infrared heat dries from the inside out for overall healthier hair
• Tourmaline adds shine and smooths hair while minimizing fly-aways
• Weight-balanced AC motor for optimal power and performance
• Solano “shield” bumper
• Cold shot button to set style
• Low EMF for improved environmental conditions
• Extra long cord with hanging ring
• Two fiberglass concentrators
• Three temperature settings, two speeds
Sure it costs a little more, but trust me…you're worth it!
* Solano’s “Care and Repair” Warranty Program offers a 2-year limited warranty on all tools, including an option for an indefinite number of renewals.
– Lauren Dimet Waters