We as women have some of the biggest responsibilities known to all mankind. Some of us self-support our families, work fulltime jobs, strive to advance our education, and shop endlessly to keep up with the latest trends in both fashion and beauty. In short, women rule – and have no plans of slowing down anytime soon. With the glamorous lives we live comes added pressures to always look our best, which could wreak havoc on our wallets and the overall well-being of our health. Our eyes often reveal the first signs of tiredness, so read on to learn more about five ways to brighten tired eyes. The options are cost effective and effortless; equaling a fabulous recipe for a more radiant and beautiful exterior in seconds!
1. Conceal to hide unwanted dark circles. You'll look ten younger in seconds! Try Clinique's Airbrush Concealer made with illuminating enhancers that make your eyes look brighter instantly.
2. Highlight with pink. It sounds strange to highlight under your eyes with pink, but it really helps to conceal dark circles. Try Philosophy's the Color of Grace Art of Blushing.
3. Illuminate with a highlighter. If you start underneath the eye area and blend down the bridge of your nose, you can brighten your entire face in an instant, taking the focus off of your eyes. Try Benefit's High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer.
4. Enhance your eye color. Choose eye shadows that make your eyes say, "Oh baby"! For hazel or blue eyes, try pinks, purples or neutrals with golden undertones. If you have green eyes, try lavenders will work, and for basic brown eyes, try shades with emerald undertones. Almay makes a fantastic line that already has the eye shadows packaged according to the color of your eyes! Effortless!
5. Use cold cucumber slices. Actually, anything cold will assist in de-puffing tired eyes. Coldness restricts blood vessels which reduce swelling and puffing. Period.
Nicole L. Townsend
Article Source: Skincare-news.com
Photo source: Desidieter.com