When Roberto Cavalli celebrates his birthday, you know it's going to be big and with an animalistic wild side.
Besides creating a new logo for the brand's 40th birthday, Cavalli has taken several limited-edition projects:
· a Roberto Cavalli "Saint Tropez" denim collection—featuring fabulous leopard print jeans (above, right) in regular, skinny, or flared silhouettes.
· Roberto Cavalli cashmere scarf collection in pashmina with jaguar prints.
· Roberto Cavalli "Dea" eyewear collection—inspired by the first-ever Cavalli eyewear collection, the "Dea" features both snakeskin and printed leather textures.
· Robert Cavalli "Anniversary" timepieces, in a limited-run of 999.
· A new fragrance called "Anniversary" that bills itself as "wild, luxurious, and glamorous" and includes notes such as green apple, jasmine, cedar wood, patchouli, and vanilla.
· A special-edition, snaked-wrapped edition of Roberto Cavalli vodka.
I'm pretty sure I'm with everyone by saying that Cavalli should celebrate his birthday like this EVERY year! You can find out more at the special 40th anniversary website!
Photos: racked.comSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: 40th birthday, animal print, anniversary, birthday, brand, Cavalli, Celebrates, Fragrance, jaguar, print, Roberto Cavalli "Dea" eyewear collection, Roberto Cavalli "Saint Tropez" denim collection, Roberto Cavalli cashmere scarf collection, snakeskin, Taneisha Jordan, timepieces