July 28, 2010 • Advertorial

Jordan Bruner from Clutch 22 enjoys having brunch with her girlfriends. She adds a bright neon orange belt to a white eyelet dress from American Living for JCPenney to give it her own personal twist.

This is the last of 10 videos by Style Coalition. There is one video posted each day for the last 10 days on Second City Style. See what each blogger puts together as they share their moment with you.

What is your "Made For" moment? Tell us and you could win a $250 JCPenney gift card on Second City Style, and be entered to win a Grand Prize $1,500 JCPenney gift card!

Here's how to enter:

• Visit the American Living for JCPenney website, pick your favorite piece from     the collection, then tell us how you'd wear it for your own "Made For" moment in '    the comments.

• Read the Official Rules

• Post your entry by July 31st, 11:59 p.m. to be eligible to win.

• Spread the word. Tell your friends to enter, too!

The video series is sponsored by JCPenney and
produced by Style Coalition. Winner will be announced on or
about August 2th, 2010. Watch more great "Made For" moments by your
favorite fashion bloggers on the Style
Coalition YouTube channel

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to American Living for JCPenney “Made For” Campaign by Style Coalition #10. Jordana from Clutch 22’s Outfit is Made For Brunch With The Girls. Sign Up For Free Stuff!

1. Tracey Byram says:

The American Living Faux Wrap Gathered Dress-Floral is just made for wearing on a cruiseship. After a day of fun and sun and a night of dining and dancing, snuggle into bed wearing the American Living Short Sleeve Pajamas.

2. Deanna G. says:

My favorite is the American Living Long Sleeve Knit Pajamas:
    And my “Made-for” moment that I would wear it for would be late at night when I’m relaxing at home watching TV. It’s my favorite part of the day! 🙂

3. Fia says:

I’d wear the yellow ruffle henley chasing after my toddler and making her break out in laughter.

4. Mami2jcn says:

My “made for” moment would be sitting in a bed & breakfast in Vermont, watching the fall foliage through the window while drinking a hot chocolate, and wearing an American Living s/s cardigan. In reality I stay home with 3 small children and won’t see the inside of a B&B for many years…I can wear the cardigan to the supermarket, though.

5. katie says:

My ‘Made for’ moment is Sunday morning brunch with my husband! It’s the calmest part of my week- I love catching up with him and relaxing over pancakes! If the weather’s nice, we even bring our doggie with us! I wear my favorite jeans- which would look great with the American Living ruffled henley!

6. Louise says:

My “Made For” moment is dinner at a really nice restaurant with my husband. A glass of wine, white table cloths…the works! I think JCP’s V-Neck Empire black dress would be perfect because it is elegant yet comfortable. Just add pearls and a pashmina.

7. annalene says:

I’d pair the American Living Stripe Top with a tight knee length red skirt and brown beret for a cute Parisian inspired look!