This year's Fashion's Night Out is back for its second year and the lineup is already shaping up to be a fashionista's dream come true.
During the week of September 10, shopping events around the globe will take place. Vogue will be having the biggest fashion show ever on September 7, an CBS special follow-up on Sept. 14, aaaaaand a special FNO Gossip Girl episode on the 20 (did you get all that?).
Soooo, your next question is, what exactly is going on?!? Though London, Paris, Berlin and Los Angeles have a few FNO themed events, New York City is the headquarters of the event.
- The Opening Ceremony will be teaming up with the Paris boutique Collette.
- The Olsen twins will be helping the designers from Proenza Schouler and Simon Doonan judge an in-store karaoke contest (how fun is that?!), with first prize winning a Proenza Schouler bag and The Row leather leggings. Doonan will be showing his own Havaiana flip flop and whomever purchases a pair gets to ask the creative director one question.
- Or, if singing isn't your cup of tea, you can go head-to-head with the designers of Rag & Bone in a ping-pong tournament.
- Bergdorf Goodman will have a cook off with the FDNY and a cabaret with Issac Mizrahi. Bergdorf will also be launching an exclusive line of New York-inspired products.
- Daphne Guinness will be signing perfume bottles while Andrew Yang will be exhibiting a collection of 50 rag doll replicas of runway looks.
- Rachel Zoe will be available for the launch of Piperlime's first ever pop-up shop.
Karaoke, ping-pong and a cook-off with hot firemen? Doesn't this already sound like the best party of the year?
Photo: fesjon.comSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40