Don't tell my husband, but I am seriously in LOVE with boscia's new Peel-Off Luminizing Black Mask. Normally I do not try beauty products the day I receive them (makeup sometimes, but rarley beauty). Reason being I am usually testing some skincare regimine and to be fair I want to give each my full attention. I tend to get backlogged. However, I have been thinking my skin looks a bit drab of late so when I read this peel-off mask is supposed to boost skin’s clarity, absorb oil and impurities, and refine pores to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion…I tore right into it.
The Luminizing Black Mask is a powerful peel-off purifier that boosts skin’s clarity and radiance by minimizing hyper-pigmentation. What sets this product apart from any other is the peel-off delivery system, is the way in which the mask adheres to the skin, forming an even, shiny, opaque black “veil”. Once the mask is completely dry (about 20 minutes), it is peeled off in one piece, stripping the dead skin and all impurities. As it absorbs oil and toxins from the skin, pores are instantly refined. Ideal for all skin types, this mask is rich in natural clays, minerals, extracts, vitamins and antiseptics – all infused to deliver exceptional deep-pore cleansing and exfoliation while drawing out impurities, bacteria and excess oil. Simultaneously, it delivers powerful antioxidant protection to prevent future free-radical damage that results in wrinkles, dryness, and dullness. The mask is preservative-free, dermatologist tested, alcohol-free, pH balanced and 100% natural fragrance and color. There is also no animal testing or animal ingredients.
The Luminizing Black Mask utilizes the following key ingredients:
• Calcium Montmorillonite Clay: from Montmorillion, France, this premier clay contains 67 minerals that absorbs excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells and leaves skin purified, nourished, restored and immaculate
• Maritime Pine Bark Extract: from maritime pine trees, this provides exceptionally powerful antioxidant and soothing benefits in addition to long-lasting conditioning
• Vitamin C: dramatically brightens skin, minimizes hyper-pigmentation, prevents free-radical damage and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Witch Hazel: an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic extract that helps tighten pores, prevent whiteheads and blackheads, restore skin suppleness and provide a firming effect
• Rosemary Leaf Extract: a highly effective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that firms and reduces the appearance of large pores
• Eucalyptus Extract: soothes inflammation, provides antiseptic and antibacterial benefits, and leaves skin invigorated
So while my husband and I were trying to clear off the DVR two nights ago I thought it the perfect time to try the mask. When I came back out to the living room with the mask on my face to let it dry for 20 minutes I scared my husband. This mask is black. Black as night. I should have warned him. The best part was peeling it off once it had dried. Now to me, that's fun! I had to wash off the remaining bits that adhered to the hair around my face and my brows, but once I toweled off I was shocked how great my skin looked AND it was baby soft! I really can't say enough good things about this mask other than…I can't wait to use it again!
boscia’s Luminizing Black Mask (2.8 fl oz.), $34.00
– Lauren Dimet Waters
FTC Disclosure: Product Sample Received for Review.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40