The news of Fashion's Night Out just keeps pouring in…
- Besides hosting the Olsen twins, Bergdorf Goodman will be home to "Face-Off!", a contest to find the next best makeup artist. The contestants will be judged by Hamish Bowles, Trish McEvoy, blogger Byranboy, and Catherine Malandrino. The winner will receive lunch with Trish McEvoy, a $1,000 gift card and a selection of specially picked Trish McEvoy products.
- Realm's new SoHo boutique, which opens officially in November, will throw a "fabulous celebration of all things French" with Alexis Mabille to preview the store. Mabille, whose collection is being carried exclusiely by Realm in the US, will be signing shirts. The party will also feature champange, pastries and even a Eiffel Tower shaped cake. Yum!
- Mulberry will have two events at both the Madison Avenue and Bleecker Street boutiques, with Emma Hill, face painting, an in-store DJ and jumbo glitter leopards (me-owwwww).
- Piperlime will be hosting a pop-up shop with Rachel Zoe. FNO will serve as the launch event for the store, which will continue until Oct. 3. Zoe will give style advice and photo opportunities along with the cast of Project Runway.
- The Payless ShoeSource located at 716 Lexington will be sponsoring the "Official Ride of Fashion's Night Out"- six double decker buses which will offer free rides to shoppers at key retail locations.There will also be a meet-and-greet with the Payless designers Lela Rose, Patricia Field, Isabel Toledo and Christian Siriano.
Source: fashionista.com, fibre2fashion.com
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Alexis Mabille, Bergdorf Goodman, boutique, Bryan Boy. Catherine Malandrino, Christian Siriano, Emma Hill, Fashion's Night Out, Hamish Bowles, Isabel Toledo, Lela Rose, Mulberry, Patricia Field, Payless, Piperlime, Rachel Zoe, realm, Taneisha Jordan, Trish McEvoy