Everything up to now has (kinda) been a rumor and speculation but today makes it all official! The Fashion's Night Out website officially launched this morning with all the information on where the parties, deals and designers will be spending what might be touted as one of the best night's in fashion history this year.
- Chanel's SoHo shop is offering a first look at the brand's Les Khakis de Chanel collection. Attendees get a chance to get complimentary manicures.
- Ralph Lauren will have neo-singer Janelle Monae perform a set hosted by Andre Leon Talley.
- Billy Reid will be throwing another shindig, hopefully to rival last year's popularity.
- Henri Bendel has partnered with Frederic Fekkai and Marchesa to offer shoppers a “Red Carpet Moment Experience.” Guests will pay $75 to get their hair and makeup done by the Fekkai team and afterward, they’ll be escorted to a red carpet where The City's Olivia Palermo will be on-hand to give them posing lessons.
- Lord & Taylor will be hosting a Street Truck Face-Off. There will be Treats Truck, Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream, and Cupcake Stop on different floors of the store.
There's so much going on, it might make your head spin how you're going to get all that shopping done! You can find out everything about FNO at their website.
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: aCupcake Stop, Andre Leon Talley, Billy Reid, Chanel, designers, Fashion's Night Out, Frederic Fekkai, Henri Bendel, Janelle Monae, Lord & Taylor, Marchesa, Olivia Palermo, Ralph Lauren, stores, Taneisha Jordan, The City, Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream