To celebrate Independent Retail Week: Chicago 2010, Nolcha offered local independent fashion retailers the opportunity to get their store in front of thousands of consumers and show them Where Chicago Shops.
Before the public voting right here on Second City Style's blog, the submissions were shortlisted by the judging panel: Sandi Snively, Regional Vice President Visual Merchandising, Macy’s North, Richard Dayhoff, Renowned Fashion Designer and member of Mayor Daley’s Fashion Advisory Council, Erica Strama, Marketing Manager, The Shops at North Bridge and Trisha Schultz, Director of Marketing, The Merchandise Mart. Fellow shortlisted contestants include Art Effect, Anastacia Chatza and Wolfbait & B-Girls.
"Cerato Boutique is thrilled to be a part of Independent Retail Week. As a boutique founded on the philosophy of supporting Chicago and Chicago Designers, we hope we can provide additional exposure to local retailers and design talent. And Cerato is even more thrilled and honored to be named the Where Chicago Shops winner! We are truly grateful to our customers, designers and friends for supporting Cerato Boutique and what we have created."
—Tracey Glibowski, Owner Cerato Boutique
Cerato Boutique will receive:
• A retailer exhibition including store information posted at the Where Visitors Center located at 224 S. Michigan throughout Independent Retail Week: Chicago October 2010
• Two print enhanced store listings in Where Magazine worth $3,000
• An online feature with wheretraveller.com
• A dedicated Merchandise Mart eblast to 20,000 consumers in the Chicagoland area
• Six month subscription to Style.HQ or Style.Setter by Datafashion
• Receive a one hour phone consultation from Chicago based Retail Minded to help support your growing business
• Reach an audience of thousands with a featured RETAILER SPOTLIGHT on leading retail blog RetailMinded.com with a feed into Forbes Retail Section
• Local Boutique (chicagodress.com) will feature the winner for six months as a Featured Retailer on the Local Boutique iPhone app worth $2000.00
Visit Cerato Boutique online!
To find out more about Independent Retail Week: Chicago visit Nolcha
Read more on Nolcha.comSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40