I've always been conflicted about high-end designers doing pieces for lower-priced brands. Is it giving the opportunity to the masses or is it taking away from the excitement of owning a designer piece?
If you are all for collaborations, then you should be thrilled for fall. Ten of our favorite designers have teamed up with our favorite bargain destinations to bring us a piece of designer style at a price that won't make your wallet cry.
1. Vera Wang has been hiding in Kohl's for a while now. What's so special about this fall? They made outfitting a breeze with their style tips to make you fabulous from head to toe.
2. Target seems to be on the cutting edge of these collaborations and does not disappoint by teaming up with Mulberry to roll out fabulous bags with not one over $50.
3. Our favorite fashion stylist, Rachel Zoe, is now designing for the ever modest QVC. Expect to be calling in to order clothes much resembling items out of Ms. Zoe's own closet.
4. Project Runway fan favorite, Christian Siriano, has become one with the masses and is doing a fierce shoe deal with Payless. His third collaboration with the company is more fabulous than ever and surprisingly comfortable.
5. Norma Kamali is continuing her success with Wal-Mart and their business casual line. This time around, adding sleepwear for a little something extra.
6. Topshop is smart to keep Kate Moss on board. With flirty dresses and gorgeous separates, this line is limited edition and will go fast!
8. Charlotte Ronson has put JC Penney on the map again for young fashionistas on a budget. With her successful I 'Heart' Ronson line launching again in October and with an adorable holiday line coming out, how could you pass it up?
9. Juicy Couture is ditching their previous image and upgrading with a line from Erin Fetherson. Rumor has it, they've even managed to make the tracksuit fashionable again!
10. The ever chic, Lanvin is debuting their H & M line on November 20th. Not much is known about the pieces but when Lanvin is involved, what could go wrong?
What collaboration are you most excited about this fall?
Photo & Story Source: Yahoo.com
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Charlotte Ronson, Christian Siriano, collaborations, designer, Erin Fetherson, fashion for the masses, Gap, H&M, JC Penney, Juicy Couture, Kate Moss, Kohls, Lanvin, Mulberry, Norma Kamali, Payless, Pierre Hardy, QVC, Rachel Zoe, Target, Top Shop, Vera Wang, Wal-Mart