There are those times when you wish your gams could look just a little bit longer. What if I could tell you that there is a shoe out there for everyone that can make your legs look leaner and longer (i.e. model worthy) no matter what genetics you’re working with? Well if you haven’t figured it out by now, there totally is… A nude shoe!
There is nothing easier to fall into than a neutral tone shoe. Besides elongating your legs, they also go with everything you already own in your closet. It helps to keep your legs bare and not break your legs up and make them look stocky.
It also doesn’t hurt that it was one of the clear trends in this season’s New York Fashion Week. You can either spend a little bit of cash on a pair just for the season or you can splurge and have an expensive pair for many years to come. So, hurry and pick a pair out… the higher, the better!
1. Jimmy Choo ‘Quinze’ Bootie $1,795
2. BCBGeneration ‘Twinkle’ Sandal $129.95
3. Brian Atwood Maniac Patent Platform Pumps $580
4. Kate Spade Grenada $330
5. BCBGeneration ‘Estrella’ Pump $118
6. Steve MaddenÂ Kattrina $99.95
7. Martinez Valero Women’s ‘Cleo’ Fish NetÂ High HeelÂ Slingbacks $28.99
8. Christian Louboutin Relika Patent Mary Jane Pumps $835
9. Jimmy ChooÂ Private Patent-Leather Sandals $950
Image Layout: Rachel Gadson