It seems it's all about hair oil these days. That's great news for those of us with curly hair who crave luxurious shiny tresses. Yet oils have actually been used for centuries for their exceptional aromatic and therapeutic properties. Inspired by ancient traditions and instilled by modern technology, Kérastase Paris introduces its one-and-only miracle oil for hair: ELIXIR ULTIME – a versatile beautifying oil designed to deliver incredible softness and shine to all hair types.
The OLEO-COMPLEXE technology features an extraordinary light blend of four precious oils from around the globe:
- MAIZE OIL, extracted from corn originating in Central America, delivers a powerful cocktail of emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients, for incredible suppleness.
- ARGAN OIL, used by the Berbers of Morocco, is rich in Vitamins A, D and E famous for antioxidant its properties. Its high concentration of Omega 9 protects the hair leaving it supple and light.
- CAMELLIA OIL, native to Central and Eastern Asia, is a great source of Vitamin F as well as Omega 3 and 9. It provides the hair with incredible shine and also has smoothing and strengthening properties.
- PRACAXI OIL, native to the Amazon, is rich in lipids and saturated acids bringing shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
The versatility of Elixir Ultime is unlimited. Formulated for daily use, it is ideal for all hair types.
- Applied before cleansing, hair is instantly nourished and regenerated
- Applied before blow drying, hair is incredibly supple and protected
- Applied as a finishing touch after blow drying or as a daily beauty gesture, hair glows with brilliant shine
I have used this hair oil all 3 ways listed above and I am hooked (as I am with all Kérastase products). Luckily a little goes a long way so consider this a good investment for your tresses!
ELIXIR ULTIME, 125ml ($50.00) is now available at kerastase-usa.com and Kérastase Consultant Salons. Call 877.748.8357 or visit the website.
-Lauren Dimet Waters
FTC: Product sample received for review.
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40