An early version of Ruth Finley's Fashion Calendar is already making the rounds. There are a few things you should be looking out for:
• The B Brian Atwood launch party is February 8th. You should be contacting proper contacts now.
• And speaking of parties, Michael Kors' 30th Anniversary party is February 16th.
• Expect another season of running around town. Though many shows take place at the Lincoln Center, there will be many stationed around the city between Milk Studios, Fifth Avenue and some places yet to be announced but probably not next door.
• Don't expect to see a Tom Ford show unless you're super important, super rich or both. The designer will only be showing his collection by private appointment.
• Libertine is showing again on February 12. Oh, happy day!
You can find the full list at Fashionista.com, so start planning your strategies and comfortable shoe wardrobe.
Source; Photo: fashionista.comSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40