Since it would seem everyone and their brother are makeing predictions for 2011, the editors of Second City Style decided to make our own fashion and beauty predictions for 2011. Trust us, we know what we are talking about!
- Jessica Simpson will come out with a maternity line while still denying she's pregnant. High-waisted jeans and all!
- Tom Cruise will lend his name to a line of men's hidden platform shoes, Ryan Seacrest is a huge fan.
- The Kardashians will rant on their reality show about how shocked they were that they were chased out of their New York boutique by an angry mob with pitchforks.
- American Apparel's Dov Charney will not be in the news for sexual harassment or running the company into the ground but for rescuing a child from a burning building.
- Lady Gaga will astound the world when she launches her first clothing collection: basic athletic wear called "Just Dance"
- Fashion and style icons will rally around Fashion's Newest 2011 "It" Girl: Justin Beiber.
- Paula Abdul will launch a line of anti-aging products on QVC called "Forever Your Girl" whose active ingredient is uppers and downers.
- The Kardashian sisters will all get knocked up at the same time (for Kourtney, again) and launch their own line of Bebe-inspired, sexy maternity wear.
- Tavi will release a hair coloring line in her signature purplish-gray color, only to be shut down months later when people realize that if they're older than 13, they don't want to dye their hair to look gray.
- Anna Wintour will grow out her bangs only to reveal a third eye.
- Marc Jacobs will start his NY Fashion Week Fall 2011 Collection show on time.
- Black will be the new black.
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40