First hemlines started out super long (the maxi) about 4 seasons ago. Then they got obnoxiously short (the mini) the past two seasons. Now for spring we are seeing the midi. What a midi you ask? A skirt that comes mid-calf. This is great news for those of us who can't pull off the uber mini length or don't find the maxi terribly flattering. Be warned, the midi could be potentially problematic for those who are height challenged. You run the risk of looking like you are cut in two. Do we see this being a major trend? No. But is an option and proof that these days…pretty much any hemline length goes.
1. Barlow Gosling Skirt, $100
3. ASOS Stripe Midi Skirt, $51.72
6. Thakoon Drape Front Long Skirt, $390
7. ASOS WHITE Leather Midi Skirt, $155.16
10. Barlow Toadie Skirt, $90
– Lauren Dimet WatersSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40