Nothing says the best of both worlds like a good colorblocked ensemble.
One of the biggest trends for spring is colorblocked clothing, and one of reasons is because it is completely versatile and can work on anyone anywhere. No matter what colors are used, they are usually “from work to a night out on the town” ready. The only thing you have to be aware of is the placement of the color panels. To draw attention to some of your best features, make sure that the brightly colored panels are placed in those places. On the other hand, if there are areas you would like to keep hidden, use dark or neutral panels.
It helps even more if the article of clothing happens to colorblock using two different types of fabrics. One of the best effects is the use of leather contrasted with a woven or breathable fabric.
So get ready to step out in two (or three) more colors this season!
1. Temperly London Harlequin Intarsia Liberty Tunic $374.50
2. BCBGMaxAzria Black and White Colorblock Bandage Skirt $75.99
3. Milly Mackenzie Ponte Jersey Dress $345
4. Carolina Herrera Botanical Print Silk Belted Dress $2790
5. See by Chloe Wool and Silk-Blend Blouse $190.75
6. Barlow Body Con Leather Skirt $178.20
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim Jacquard Bomber Jacket $525
Image Layout: Molly Murphy