Why shouldn't my toddler have products that smell as good as mine? Well, for one I'm afraid he will have a reaction to soaps and chemicals like his momma. So when I got my hands on Baby Hugo Naturals Shampoo & Baby Wash I was a little hesitant to try it. Yet, this head-to-toe cleanser had me at the smell. Amazing! I felt like I walked into a spa. Better still it's perfect for babies of all ages and even the most sensitive, newborn skin. And to make sure bathtime is a happy time for all, this wash is tear-free and won’t irritate eyes!
I love that Baby Hugo Naturals Shampoo & Baby Wash lathers like crazy and makes a fun bubble bath for my son. It also gently, effectively soothes and cleans hair and skin—naturally.I love the way my son's hair smells at bedtime now.
Hugo Naturals products are vegan and gluten-free. They are made from cruelty-free ingredients and contain no parabens, phenoxyethanols, SLS, PEGs, propylene glycol, petroleum products, artificial fragrances and colors, animal fats or alcohols.
• Decyl Glucoside and Laurel Glucoside are ultra-mild cleansers that produce a rich lather without stripping the skin’s natural oils.
• Shea Butter and organic Aloe Leaf Juice condition and hydrate skin.
• Natural Vitamin E and Chamomile, Calendula and Arnica Flower Extracts are soothing, anti-inflammatory and help promote healing.
• Rosemary Leaf Oil is a proven anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
Baby Hugo Naturals Shampoo & Baby Wash, 8 oz., $11.99
* Hugo Naturals products are available at select specialty food and independent health and beauty retail stores (like Whole Foods & Wegman's) throughout the United States and Canada and by visiting hugonaturals.com.
– Lauren Dimet Waters
FTC Disclosure: Sample received for review.See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40