How can you not love a company that gives back? Now you have even more reason to love Kiehl’s. The beauty company is about to embark on a partnership with Share Our Strength, a national nonprofit that is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting children with nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives.
On May 14, 2011, Kiehl’s will proudly unveil a national event called Erase Lines, Fill Needs, and Ensure That No Kid Goes Hungry in America.
Taking place at all Kiehl’s freestanding stores nationwide:
• Help them reach their overall donation goal of $75,000, by giving at the cash register between May 14 and May 31, 2011 (visit Kiehls.com to find a Kiehl’s freestanding store near you.)
• If you’re unable to visit your nearest freestanding store, donations will be accepted at Kiehls.com, May 14 through Dec. 31, 2011, to reach the total donation goal of $75,000.
Also in Kiehl’s freestanding stores:
• Receive a complimentary 10.5 day supply of Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate and Kiehl’s will donate $1.50 per customer visit to Share Our Strength (up to $10,500)
• In select stores, purchase treats from a bake sale hosted by Ambassadors of Share Our Strength to further raise funds for the organization.
• In all freestanding stores, partake in additional Vitamin C with complimentary offerings of oranges and orange juice
• In all freestanding stores, participate in two raffles for a Kiehl’s gift valued at $150
**$1 can help connect a child to 10 meals!**
Find information about this project online at: www.kiehls.com/shareourstrengthSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40