Looking to add some sizzle to your style? Orange, the “it” color for spring/summer, was a huge hit on the runway and in the beauty industry. Don’t be terrified of this tangy hue; it’s both wearable and flattering for all skin tones. From coral to tangerine, be bold for summer; adorn yourself in orange!
1. Tanks are essential for scorching summer days. I love the silky material and layers of ruffles on this top! Paired with white jeans and a metallic clutch, this look is quintessential summer chic.
2. Bright nail lacquer is a huge trend for this season. Showcase your stellar tan with a pop of tangerine on your nails; skin will look radiant with this punchy polish!
3. Running errands is made simple with a spacious carryall. This hot handbag will do just that and liven up your outfit!
4. How do you spice up that little black dress? Toss on these pretty platforms to rev things up!
5. Jaws will drop when you flaunt this spicy dress out on the town! Throw on a tailored blazer for a polished appearance or try strappy sandals for a smoldering look.
6. To achieve the perfect pout, coat lips in coral! With a few swipes of mascara, a touch of bronzer – your summer beauty regime is complete.
See the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: HERVÃ‰ LÃ‰GER Signature Bandage Dress, Illamasqua Nail Varnish Gamma, Laura Mercier 'Portofino Summer Collection' Lip Glace, MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q Hillier' Hobo, Orange Obsession, Oscar De La Renta Ruffled Silk Top, Steve Madden 'Bevv' Pump, Summer Trend