Paris, France breeds fashion mavens
A city where dressing to the nines is second nature and the punctuated sound of high heels crossing cobbled streets is standard. Setting the style bar high for the rest of the fashion capitals, Parisians adorn themselves in classic, minimal ensembles. Street style in Paris steers clear of flashy, trendy or of-the-moment apparel and embraces beautifully refined clothing that is tailored to perfection.
Classic Parisian style staples will work wonders for your wardrobe!
• Tailored trench that nips in at your waist
• Cropped pants skimming the ankle – perfect for showing off your Christian Louboutins…
• Timeless designer handbag. The Louis Vuitton Speedy and Hermes Birkin Bags were seen toted by all of the Parisian women.
• Echarpe – slim, silkly scarves to chunky oversized shawls. This key accessory adds dimension and visual interest to your outfit.
• Pointy toe heels – Any high heel is a must in Paris and point toes seem to be all the rage!
• Leopard print (one of my all time favorites) was spotted all over.
• Even in June black is where it’s at.
Photos: Elise Ford, Second City StyleSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40