We’ve all been there: we’re running late and we need to throw on some makeup. Stat. Celebrity Makeup Artist Brett Freedman of Elizabeth Arden gave some of his insider tips on how to get a gorgeous every day makeup look in 5 minutes with 5 easy steps.
Just in case you can’t watch the video right now or you would just like to follow along, below is the play-by-play of how to look good in five minutes or less.
1) Face – Apply Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Light to moisturize the skin and add just a touch of glow.
2) Cheeks – Apply Ceramide Cream Blush in Pink to add a little pop of color to the cheeks.
3) Eyes – Keep it light and natural around the eyes, apply Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Quad in Neutral Cashmere, which offers 4 fantastic shades from gold to brown.
4) Lashes – To lengthen the lashes apply Ceramide Lash Extending Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
5) Lips – Finish the look by applying Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint in Blush
– Taneisha Jordan