Now you can officially get excited!
Remember when we told you that Heidi Klum would not be hosting Project Runway All-Stars? And there would be a fleet of new judges as well? Well, the list of fan favorites is out, as well as the new judges!
According to Racked, the new panel of judges will consist of Isaac Mizrahi (who has already hosted/judged on the ill-fated Project Runway knock-off, The Fashion Show), Marie Claire editor-in-chief Joanna Coles, Georgina Chapman and new host/model Angela Lindvall.
The grand prize will include an exclusive designer’s boutique in select Neiman Marcus stores and on NeimanMarcus.com, $100,000 in “technology and office space” from HP and Intel, $100,000 cash from L’Oreal Paris, a spread in Marie Claire, one-year tenure as a guest editor at Marie Claire, and a sewing and embroidery studio by Brother International.
And here’s the list of all the contestants!:
· Austin Scarlett – Season One, Fourth Place
· Kara Janx – Season Two, Fourth Place
· Elisa Jimenez – Season Four, 10th Place
· Rami Kashou – Season Four, Runner-up
· Sweet P/Kathleen Vaughn – Season Four, Fifth Place
· Jerell Scott – Season Five, Fourth Place
· Kenley Collins (everyone’s favorite cat tosser!) – Season Five, Second Runner-up
· Gordana Gehlhausen – Season Six, Fourth Place
· Anthony Williams – Season Seven, Fifth Place
· Mila Hermanovski – Season Seven, Second Runner-up
· April Johnston – Season Eight, Fifth Place
· Michael Costello – Season Eight, Fourth Place
· Mondo Guerra – Season Eight, Runner-up
This could even be better than the boring ol’ Project Runway!
– Taneisha Jordan
Source; Photo: aceshowbiz.comSee the Top Ten Summer 2016 Trends for Women Over 40
Tags: Angela Lindvall, Anthony Williams, April Johnston, Austin Scarlett, Elisa Jimenez, Georgina Chapman, Gordana Gehlhausen, Isaac Mizrahi, Jerell Scott, Joanna Coles, Kara Janx, Kenley Collins, Marie Claire, Michael Costello, Mila Hermanovski, Mondo Guerra, Neiman Marcus, Project Runway All Stars, Rami Kashou, Sweet P, The Fashion Show